Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tiffany's Personal Blend Herbal Tea

My personal blend herbal tea was custom made for my body type and current imbalances. Therapeutic intake of a personal blend tea is between 4-6 cups per day. This herbal tea acts as my medicine. Herbs have medicineal properties with a variety of effects on the body. Herbs do not act as quickly on the body as drugs, often times it takes two weeks of consuming your herbal tea to notice major changes in the body and improvements in your current health conditions. That's not to say that you won't notice any change at all. I've had Ayurvedic clients that say they notice a difference after just one cup of tea.

Below I've included a list of the herbs in my personal blend tea as well as the reason I chose them as part of my recipe.

Angelica – female tonic
Chrysanthemum Flowers – sooths liver, relieves menstral cramps
Elderberries – relieves cough
Fennel – digestive aid
Gotu Kola – brain tonic
Jasmine Flowers – female aphrodisiac, antiviral
Milk Thistle – liver rejuvenative
Peppermint – digestive aid
Rose Petals – female reproductive system
Valerian Root – calms nerves, muscle spasms and menstral cramps

If you are interested in a personal blend herbal tea, consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner who can determine which herbs are appropriate for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment