Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 14 - Feeling Detox Symptoms

Well, I’m feeling a little gross today. Having some symptoms of detox including: headache, feeling nauseated, bloating, body aches and low energy. I also noticed that my attitude is a little crappy. It occurred to me that my Colon Hydrotherapist mentioned that I might need another colonic. He said that if all those toxins came out of my colon, then the rest of my body has toxins floating around too. He mentioned that there would come a time that all of the sudden I wouldn’t be feeling too well and I’d know it was time to see him again. He was absolutely right.

It makes sense because my body is cleaning itself out. The toxins are draining from my body and sometimes when that happens it’s too much for the colon to keep up with. The colon is where most absorption happens in your body. If it’s full of toxicity, chances are the toxins will be absorbed back into your body. After all the work I’m doing to keep myself in check, I don’t need a set back like that. So, I booked another appointment for a colonic at nine in the morning tomorrow. Yippy skippy.

For supplement that aid in detoxification of the body visit http://www.joytreeinc.com/page/183796203

Today was a day of yuck. It’s typical to feel those detox symptoms when your body is going through a cleanse. I’ve experienced it before when I’ve gone through liver flushes, gall bladder flushes and last year’s Ayurvedic detox and rejuvenation program (Pancha Karma). It’s like shaking loose all of the toxicity so it can be removed from the body. When you shake things up you feel symptoms of illness like I am today.

Since I’m feeling lethargic, I’m listening to my body and taking it easy. Thankfully I have enough barley and vegetable soup left over so I don’t have to cook. The soup is very nourishing and easy to digest, a good thing to have on a day when I’m feeling a little queasy. I opted out of yoga again today. No worries. I gotta do what my body is telling me. I’m keeping up with my tea and my supplements and looking forward to a good release tomorrow.

It sounds crazy but I’m actually looking forward to tomorrows colonic. I’ve been feeling so good lately and I don’t want anything to stop that positive momentum. It’s not a therapy that is as glorious as a full body massage, but it’s a therapy I would recommend to anybody. If you’re tired and achy, if you’re aging, if you’ve got a poor diet, if you’ve got body odor, if you’ve got a crappy attitude – I don’t care what anybody says – you’re toxic. Time for some colon irrigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment