Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tiffany's Personal Blend Body Oil

Daily self massage is an important aspect to Ayurvedic living. Personal blend body oils serve as a protective layer for the skin. Essential oils added to the blend have therapeutic properties that act on the body systems and organs to relax the body and relieve certain conditions.

Within my 30 days of living according to Ayurvedic Medicine, I massage myself once or twice a day. I find that my personal blend body oil scents and softens my skin and makes me feel peaceful and relaxed. Oiling the body relieves the stress of excessive travel and protects the body against negative energy.

Below are the essential oil ingredients for my personal blend massage oil and the therapeutic properties specific to my current imbalances.

Angelica – female tonic
Cardamom – cough, digestion
Champa – aphrodisiac
Eucalyptus – respiratory conditions
Lavender – calming and relaxing
Rose – female reproductive system
Spikenard – grounding, calms nerves

Consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner who can blend a personal blend massage oil that's right for you.

For more information on self massage visit http://www.joytreeinc.com/page/187508205

No comments:

Post a Comment