Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 15 - The Colonic Revisited

Today marks the halfway point of my 30 day journey. I’m starting the day off with my second colonic. After yesterday’s symptoms of detox I was more than happy to return to the scene of my initial colon irrigation in the hopes of finding some relief.

It was fascinating, really. Within the first 5 minutes of my therapy session I already felt better. My headache went away and my abdomen was relaxing. The second colonic went even smoother than the first. I was able to relax into it and even felt like falling asleep as the process lingered on.

According to my Colon Hydrotherapist, a lot of “stuff” came out. My body is responding well to my clean living by draining the toxins efficiently. The best part was that I was complete in 40 minutes. My colonic two weeks prior took nearly an hour. By the time I left I felt so much better and so ready for a nap.

The success of my colonic left me feeling so good and I was pleased to note that all of yesterday’s symptoms were gone. No headache. No nausea. No bloating. No stomach pain. I felt lighter, happier and after I short nap my energy was returning. It’s amazing what a little colon irrigation can do.

Alain, my Colon Hydrotherapist mentioned that I may need to come back again as my body continues to drain the toxins. He said I’ll know when I’m ready. He also said the colonics will get easier and easier as the body gets cleaned out.

I’m looking forward to a glorious weekend now that I’m feeling better. I just got a new yoga DVD rental in today. Rodney Yee’s Power Yoga Flexibility. I’m looking forward to giving that a try as I continue my quest of Ayurvedic Healthy Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment